- AutoBlogged Enabled – This setting allows you to enable or disable the processing of feeds without having to disable the plugin itself.
- Minimum time between updates – This is the minimum time interval between feed processing runs.
- Maximum time between updates – This is the maximum time interval between feed processing runs. AutoBlogged will run random intervals based on the minimum and maximum times between updates.
- HTTP Referrer - This setting determines the HTTP Referer header that will be set when visitng other web sites. Normally you want this to be the URL of your blog so that other webmasters will know when you link to their site.
- HTPP User-Agent – This is the HTTP User-Agent header that will be sent when visiting other web sites. You can set this to a standard web browser string or you could use this as a message to webmasters to indicate that you are using an automated script or how they can contact you to exclude their site from your script.